Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Race A Month

I officially have a number for the Marine Corps Marathon this October ( eeeek!) now time to concentrate on my training. This will be full marathon #5 and my second Marine Corps Marathon and hopefully a PR. Now that I have Advocare in my life and clean eating if I focus a little more on training this could be great. 

This has lead me to decided that a race every month until October will be a great idea. Luckily I had races planned in March and April already. 

March was a race for St Patricks day, after a long cold winter it was the first race outside and there was snow on the ground.

I ran with my friend and it was her first race and I just enjoyed being out there.

Last weekend was my first half of the year. A trail run through a park in NH and the first 70 degree day in New England. It was a great race and I felt a little of during the run but still my favorite route




Next Race isn't til the end of May but will be another half and I can't wait! Now to enjoy watching the Boston Marathon activities this weekend and wishing I ran it again



Not everyday you get to drive through the finish line!


What fitness/ running goals do others have?


No comments:

Post a Comment